In the 17 year history of Mobius New Media, we have built a reputation on understanding the ever-changing landscape of traditional and online marketing. One of the biggest trends we’ve noticed over time is that more and more companies understand that a sound marketing strategy is a multi-year effort, and that one-off marketing solution don’t always meet their expectations. Those that rush to push a short-term tactical marketing activity aren’t always looking at where their brand will go in the long-run. Successful businesses are those that understand the need for a broader long-term view of how to effectively manage their marketing strategy, and how to navigate the new landscape of 21st century marketing.
There are several important aspects to developing a long-term marketing strategy:
- Know the ins-and-outs of your product or service and set tangible goals for your sales and business growth.
- Create a target audience and find where they are located: Are you marketing for just the local Delaware tri-state area or are you selling your product across the US, or around the world?
- If you are marketing Delaware, building a strong brand through the various Wilmington Media outlets – print, video, radio, outdoor, online – is key.
- Use social media in intelligent ways as part of an overall strategy but not as your sole effort. One good use of social media is to attract an audience to your website: Is your social media effective enough at pushing an audience to your website? Do you have an up-to-date website and a recognizable identity package?
- Understand the the opportunity that microtargeting provides. In the new world of online marketing, Search engine marketing (SEM), Search engine optimization (SEO) and advertising through Facebook and other social networks are a highly cost-effective way to hit a specific demographic and reach those looking for your services or products.
Success comes from understanding the ever-changing landscape and developing a long-term marketing strategy. If you are interested partnering with an agency that can design and execute effective marketing campaigns, contact us at Mobius New Media today.
Examples of Mobius New Media’s Marketing Strategy Success: